Benefits of Doggy Daycare:
- A puppy’s critical developmental period is between 8 to 16 weeks of age. This time is when your puppy should be exposed to a variety of stimuli (people, dogs, environments, sounds, textures, situations, etc.), to develop normal physiological, psychological and social capacities. Learning during this critical period should be a priority as it largely contributes to some future behaviours and development.
- At daycare, the puppies and dogs get to socialise with a variety of dog breeds, ages, sizes and activity levels as well as being exposed to different objects and sounds. By providing plenty of opportunities for your puppy to be socialised and exposed to different environments we can help to ensure your puppy grows into a well-adjusted adult that relates well to other dogs, other animals and people.
- During our doggy daycare, dogs and puppies also learn self-control, how to read other dogs body language and appropriate play behaviour.
- All socialisation and interactions are monitored by our experienced behavioural trainers who are able to ensure appropriate dog interaction and learning as well as making sure they have a fun day out.
- We have both an outdoor and indoor area so we can continue to operate rain, hail or shine! If the weather is bad outside, you can be sure your pooch will run around and play, ensuring you get a tired dog at the end of the day!
- Your dog will get to play with interactive toys and equipment, receive some manners training, socialise with dogs, play games and have quiet time when they get tired (this includes some cuddles from us of course).
- When you pick up your dog, you will receive feedback from the trainers on how your dog went that day. If we find any potential issues, we will give you advice on what you can do to rectify this and how we can help you with that process.
- Bookings are essential, we require at least 24 hours’ depending on availability. To book in, call, email or send us a message with your dog’s name, breed and your contact information.
Cost: $46 per dog per day or $82 for two dogs per day. Packages available.
Availability: Monday – Friday
Time: Drop off is anytime from 6.30am and pick up is any time by 6pm.
Address: 41 Glenroy Street, Athol Park, 5012
Age: There is no age limit!
Please use any of the following options to book in:
0431 301 118