Benefits of Doggy Daycare:
- A puppy’s critical developmental period is between 8 to 16 weeks of age. This time is when your puppy must be exposed to a variety of stimuli (people, dogs, environments, sounds, textures, situations, etc.), to develop normal physiological, psychological and social capacities. Learning during this critical period is permanent and determines how they behave in the future.
- At daycare, the puppies and dogs get to socialise with a variety of dog breeds, ages, sizes and activity levels as well as being exposed to different objects and sounds. By providing plenty of opportunities for your puppy to be socialised and exposed to different environments we can help to ensure your puppy grows into a well-adjusted adult that relates well to other dogs, other animals and people.
- At doggy daycare, dogs and puppies learn self-control, how to read other dogs body language and appropriate play behaviour.
- All socialisation and interactions are monitored by two dog trainers who are trained and experienced in dealing with dog to dog interactions.
- We have an outdoor and indoor facility so we operate rain, hail or shine! If the weather is bad outside, you can be sure your pooch will run around and play, ensuring you get a tired dog at the end of the day!
- Your dog will get to play with interactive toys and equipment, receive training, swim in pools, play games and have quiet time when they get tired.
- When you pick up your dog, you will receive feedback from the trainers on how your dog went that day. If we find any potential issues, we will give you advice on what you can do to fix this.
- Bookings are essential, we require at least 24 hours’ depending on availability. To book in, send us a message through one of the options below with your dog’s name, breed and your contact information.
Cost: $45 per dog per day or $81 for two dogs per day. Packages available.
Availability: Monday – Friday
Time: Drop off is anytime from 7am and pick up is any time by 6pm.
Address: 41 Glenroy Street, Athol Park, 5012
Age: From eight weeks of age. Your puppy must be up-to-date with its puppy vaccinations or C5 vaccination for dogs over 16 weeks. There is no age limit!
Please use any of the following options to book in:
0431 301 118